Now On Sale – 2017 Season
Ticketing Policies and Procedures
- All ticket sales are final. Tickets cannot be reserved without payment and cannot be returned or refunded.
- We’re eliminating the paper as much as possible. If you provide an email address, a confirmation of your ticket purchase will be emailed to you. We will not mail out paper tickets. When you arrive to a BPL performance, we’ll check you in at the door and hand you a playbill.
- Box office is open 1 hour prior to performance. You can also purchase tickets online.
- The house opens 30 minutes prior to performance. Seating is general admission only.
- Group discounts: Group discounts are available to parties of 6 or more.
- We’ve eliminated the fees. What you see is what you’ll pay.
- Questions? You can reach us at 413-528-2544.
We are happy to exchange tickets up to 48 hours before curtain. There is no fee to exchange tickets.
All sales are final. No refunds available. No refunds on exchanges for lower-priced tickets.
Latecomers are seated at the sole discretion of the Front of House staff.